关于北京变化的英语作文北京一直在变化
Beijing is changing all the time.
北京一直在变化。?
A Hello, Mr. Clark. How are you?
A 你好, 克拉克先生。你好吗?
B Good to see you, Mr. Wang. This is my colleague, Mr. Hogg, David Hogg.
B 很高兴见到你,王先生。这是我的同事,豪格先生,大卫·豪格。
A Pleased to meet you, Mr. Hogg.
A 很高兴见到你,豪格先生。
B David’s from Melbourne, Australia.
B 大卫从澳大利亚的墨尔本来。
A And how do you like China, Mr. Hogg?
A 你觉得中国怎么样,豪格先生?
B Please call me David. I love it. It’s great. And Beijing is an exciting city.
B 请叫我大卫。我爱中国。它非常伟大。北京是个令人激动的城市。
A I’m glad you like it.
A 我很高兴你喜欢它。
B Yes, it has a long history and it’s modern at the same time.
B 是的,它历史悠久,同时又很现代。
A Beijing is changing all the time.
A 北京一直在变化。
注释 Notes?
If you would like someone you meet to address you by your first name, you can say: Please call me David.
如果你想让某人直接称呼你的名字,你可以说:Please call me David(请叫我大卫)。
Beijing is an exciting city. You can describe a city like Beijing by using many different adjectives, e.g. busy; big.
Beijing is an exciting city(北京是个令人激动的城市)。你可以用很多不同的形容词来描述像北京这样的城市,如busy(繁忙的);big(大的)。
If you are happy about something you can say I’m glad... .For example, I’m glad you like it.
如果你对某事很满意,你可以说 I’m glad...(我很高兴……)。例如:I’m glad you like it(我很高兴你喜欢它)。
You can contrast things by saying: at the same time. For example, It has a long history and it’s modern at the same time.
你可以这样比较事物at the same time(同时)。例如:It has a long history and it’s modern at the same time(它历史悠久,但同时又很现代)。
重要的短语和句子 Key phrases & sentences hxw.red
Please call me David.
请叫我大卫。
It’s an exciting city.
这是个令人激动的城市。
I’m glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢它。
It has a long history and it’s modern at the same time.
它历史悠久,但同时又很现代。
Beijing is changing all the time.
北京一直都在变化。
hxw.red