职场口语:询问面试结果的实用表达
如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
I am just calling to follow up on the status of the position。
我打电话只是想问一下这个职位的招聘情况。
I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning the position。
我打电话只是想知道对于这个职位你们是否已经做出了决定。
If you have made a decision concerning / about / with regard to the Sales Manager position, ....。.
如果关于销售经理一职你已经作出了决定,……
Do you know ( / have any idea) when you might arrive at a decision?
你知道你们大概什么时候会作出决定吗?
CONVERSATIONS 会话
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
Dialogue 1
A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?
A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?
I: This is Mrs Smith。
I: 我就是史密斯。
A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago。
A: 史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。
I: Yes, Mr. Sun。
I: 是的,孙先生。
A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position。
A: 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。
I: We haven’t made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at, including you。
I: 我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。
A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time。
A: 我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。
I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling。
I: 当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。
A: Thank you very much, too。
A: 我也非常感谢你。
Dialogue 2
A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?
A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I: Speaking。
I: 我就是。
A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Sunlin. You interviewed me a few days ago。
A: 你好,史密斯女士,我是孙林,几天前你面试过我。
I: I know, can I help you?
I: 我知道了,你有什么事吗?
A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position。
A: 我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。
I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven’t made any decision。
I: 很抱歉,我们一直在忙着一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。
A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?
A: 那你知道你们什么时候会作出决定吗?
I: I hope by next weekend。
I: 我希望是在下个周末之前吧。
A: All right, thank you。